iA is an established design agency that specializes in information architecture and web design. We built our own multi-platform app for writing which is among the leaders in its category.
You will be a point of contact for customers of our app, providing support and troubleshooting for any issues they encounter. Strong communication skills and technical competence are necessary. A marketing and sales background to help drive sales with each interaction would be a boon.
Responsibility / Duties:
- Answering customer inquiries over email, and through Twitter/Facebook/Reddit.
- Responding to customer reviews on the App Stores.
- Updating online and in-app help documentation
Inquiries generally fall into three categories: bug reports, feature requests and app guidance. ("How do I do 'x'?")
Bugs and feature requests are to be logged for the development side to take on board, while guidance responses should be clear and well structured so that the customer can easily follow along.
- Freelance or part-time
- Given a strong sales or marketing background this can be a full time position
- The salary varies depending on your experience and skills
- Our office is in Bakurocho
Requirements / Skills
- Fluency in English
- Japanese is desirable for inter-office communication but not essential for the role itself
- Professional customer service skills are mandatory
- Sales and marketing skills are a big plus
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt—our app is always changing and evolving, so new issues you've never seen before happen all the time
- Ability to provide coverage over the weekends (swapping for days off during the week)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.