Messe Düsseldorf Japan, Ltd. (MDJ) is a subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, one of Germany’s leading trade fair organizers. With seven subsidiaries worldwide, Messe Düsseldorf group organizes events around the globe. For our team in Japan, we are looking for an event coordinator with a strong sales focus, first for one year.
Responsible for organization of the “Energy Storage Summit” Expo & Conference 2017: main focus on sales (exhibitor and visitor), actual organization of the event, including coordination with service providers and partners. Support the development of the conference program. Engage in sales of other events of the World of Energy Storage product family.
- Performs sales activities according to MDJ procedures (including telephone sales and direct mailings, visiting customers, ticket sales including issuing invoices)
- Coordinates preparation and realization of conference and expo (including interaction with partners, coordination of service providers)
- Issues newsletters and social media contributions
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintains contact with companies, media and industry associations in the energy industry keep them involved in ESSJ
- Interacts and cooperates with all company employees including head quarter (communication with HQ in English or German) and other subsidiaries
- About five years (or more) of experience in sales with an (international) trade fair or event organizer
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and sales results
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English (German is a plus)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Familiar with the usual office software (Microsoft) and internet / social media, knowledge of CMS & CRM software (typo3) is a plus
- Willingness to work in an international team of professionals
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.