Not happy in your current job?
Looking to enter the education industry, or build upon your existing foundations as an educator?
Either way, you're here, and you may or may not have heard of us before.
If you haven't, we're RCS. We were the first company to dispatch ALTs in Japan. Yes, other companies might boast they've been operating longer than us. But none have been dispatching ALTs for as long as us.
Since 1989, we've come a long way. We now dispatch ALTs throughout the Kanto region, and Osaka.
The 2022 school year has started, and the summer break is fast approaching. We're currently recruiting for various locations throughout the Kanto region, and Osaka, to start in late August (term 2).
What's in it for you:
- Join a reputable company who won't treat you like a number
- We'll sponsor your visa
- We'll provide opportunities for you to progress your career (teaching or otherwise) through
our partnership with Temple University Japan
- We have the best training resources in the industry, ensuring you become a successful and
- Our company app means you'll always have help at your finger tips. It also means we're
master communicators, and you'll feel like you're part of a team
What's our ideal candidate?
- You've attained a minimum of a Bachelor degree, in any discipline
- You've completed at least 12 years of education with English as the medium of instruction
- You enjoy working with kids
- Whether you're new to teaching, or you have experience; you're enthusiastic about making a
- You're flexible, humble, and willing to work as a diligent team member
- You have a positive outlook on life!
If you've made it this far, chances are you might fit our company values. If you start your cover letter with the keyword 'RCS4ME,' then we will be SUPER impressed!
Before you ask, here's some FAQ's:
Is transportation included?
= An allowance is factored into the salary on offer.
Will I be enrolled in Shakai Hoken?
= It depends which city you work in. In some cities, the BoE require it, while in others they don't. So we can't answer this until we offer you a job.
How long does the hiring process take?
= We've got a few stages, and we're very careful about who we employ. It also depends on how many positions are available and their relative start dates. That said, we sometimes hire people within a matter of days, while for others, it might take multiple weeks.
Is summer vacation paid?
= Short answer is no. However we do support our ALTs who want to work side jobs, provided it doesn't interfere with their school schedules.
If you've read this far, you're probably thinking about applying. And if that's the case, we want to hear from you!
Unfortunately we get a lot of applications, and we can't reply to everyone. But if you meet our criteria, we'll email you for an interview (check your junk mail).
Oh and by the way, it's a good idea to keep your GaijinPot profile details up to date. It's surprising how many candidates don't, resulting in opportunities missed.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.