【Experience the Relaxed Lifestyle of Far-West Kansai!】
If you're looking for some teaching work to support into early spring of next year, and the freedom of commuting to work by car, then we have some opportunities for you! We have a few Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) positions in cities within Hyogo Prefecture. Please note that the ability to drive in Japan is a prerequisite for these positins.
Located right between Osaka, Kyoto and Okayama, this area has it all: high mountains, beautiful beaches, and an urban stretch along the southern coast with famous cities such as Kobe, Akashi and Himeji. And it can be your next teaching destination as well.
Join the fastest-growing ALT dispatch company in Japan and teach at elementary and junior high schools in a job that offers stability and security. Whether you're already living in an area we have positions in or looking to move, don't wait- contact us today, and grab one of these positions before they're gone.
*If you have prior teaching experience in Japan (especially at public ES and/or JHS) your application will get special consideration.
● Contract Period: Immediate to March 2024
● Contract Type: Full-Time
● General Working Days: Monday to Friday
● General Working Hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
● General Working Locations: Tatsuno City or Miki City, Hyogo Prefecture
● School Level: Elementary and/or junior high schools
● Enrollment in Social Insurance
● Personalized, friendly support from our team that includes assistance with end-of-year tax forms, setting up a bank account, & hassle-free visa renewal
● Year-round paid training sessions (including orientation/initial training)
● Paid Leave Days (as stipulated by the contract)
● Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.) & free consultation with veteran ALTs to help you
● Teach on weekdays (Mon-Fri between 8 am and 5 pm) with no mandatory overtime, leaving evenings, weekends and school vacations free
● Possibility of contract renewal, priority for future positions and/or advancement in the company based on performance and skills
● Prior to starting, ALTs will be provided a yearly calendar of working days which will help manage their other commitments
● Be a university graduate with a bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
● Hold a valid residence/visa status that permits work in Japan.
● Have had a minimum of 12 years of education where the main language of instruction in all classes was English (Native-level English proficiency)
● Be a team player; energetic, upbeat and flexible
● Be in good health and able to fulfill requests from schools and the company
● Able to commit to your school and position until the end of the contract (*renewal is possible based on evaluation)
● As these positions require driving, candidates should hold a valid Japanese Driver's License or International Driving Permit. Those who do not own a vehicle can lease a company car from us.
【About Hyogo Prefecture/ Tatsuno City & Miki City】
Kansai's western-most area is full of charm and plenty of excitement. Known for its seaside cities, beautiful flower gardens and overall idyllic scenery, it’s a pleasant area mixing modern conveniences with nature and tradition. Like the rest of Kansai, it also boasts some of the best food in all Japan!
Located in southwest Hyogo prefecture, Tatsuno is a beautiful city rich in nature. Full of parks, mountains, gardens and more, it offers all manner of activities to appeal to those that love the great outdoors. Close in proximity to Japan's famous Himeji Castle, Tatsuno is a great part of western Japan and perfect for those seeking an escape to a greener, cleaner part of the world.
Miki is a city northwest of Kobe that features both classic architecture and modern comforts. There are numerous other old-fashioned houses around the city, making it a great place for those seeking out a little of historical Japan. If you've ever wanted to live near Kobe but been kept away by the high cost of renting in the city, Miki is a great alternative that still keeps you close to one of Japan's most popular cities.
We are accepting applications now! We screen every application ourselves and conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week. Applicants from all over Japan are welcome, and we can provide help finding housing to those looking to move.
Thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink - we're waiting to hear from you now!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process can be expedited after evaluation.*
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.