WinBe Omori in Ota-ku, Tokyo is currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join our team!
■ What We Offer
• 260,000JPY~ per month
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Bonus available
• Fully paid spring, summer, and winter breaks (approximately 15-20 days of vacation, excluding weekends), in addition to 10 days leave (after six months of employment)
• Full visa sponsorship
• Extensive training and full support to help you to perform your duties
■ Our Teaching Style
At WinBe, our mission is to provide students with the tools to pursue their full potential and to gain a lifelong love of English. In the pursuit of this mission, we strive to provide students with the best education possible.
We are looking for individuals who can deliver high-quality, effective English instruction while acting as ambassadors for the English-speaking world. The ideal candidate should be interested not only in developing others, but also in developing themselves.
We prioritize attitude and a desire to learn in our new recruits. As such, no prior teaching experience is required, although a successful work history in the industry is a plus. Our training program and curriculum will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver lessons to a high standard. Whether this is your first teaching job or you are looking for new challenges within education in Japan, we will offer as much support as we can to help you succeed.
■ Main Duties
• Work shifts of 13:00-21:00 Tuesday to Friday, 10:00-18:00 on Saturdays (5 working days per week, 8-hour shifts with a 45-minute lunch break).
• Teach an average of 6 lessons per day with a maximum of 7 per day on busy days, such as Saturdays.
• Deliver 50-minute English lessons for children between the ages of 3-14 in classes of up to 6 students. Lessons follow a set syllabus and pre-written lesson plans that include suggested activities to meet lesson goals.
• Adapt materials to meet the interests and learning styles of students while meeting learning goals and quality standards.
• Prepare classroom materials for lessons and projects.
• Teach classroom routines, procedures, and rules of behavior.
• Create a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
• Monitor children’s interactions and encourage cooperation.
• Administer tests to evaluate students’ progress.
• Perform record-keeping duties including attendance and grading tests.
• Evaluate students’ progress and complete reports.
• Build, develop, and maintain positive relationships with students, guardians, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
• Take part in school promotional and educational activities.
• Expand knowledge and skills by participating in ongoing company-managed teacher training.
• Maintain appearance and behavior that serve as a positive model for students.
■ Desirable Qualities
• Patience to teach all ages and levels
• Ability to communicate in ways students will understand
• Creativity to motivate and inspire students to learn
• Capacity to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of children
• Understanding of child development and its impact on learning and behavior
• A keen sense of customer service and an understanding of Japanese business culture are advantages.
■ Application Process
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
• 1st Interview (Online)
• Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Online)
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
• Initial Training & School Placement
■ Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 8 total brands with more than 2,000 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.