Kids Duo in Shizuoka is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team!
Successful candidates will be placed at the following school:
■ What We Offer
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 ~ ￥270,000
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
• Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• 10 paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support
■ Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow the Kids Duo framework of lessons, while creatively developing your own personalized and unique approach in teaching
• Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills
• Cleaning and organizing
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month; Halloween, Christmas, seasonal (Spring, Summer and Winter), Spelling Bees, Speech Contests etc.)
• Interaction with parents
• Promotional activities (handing out flyers, etc.)
■ Our Teaching Style
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities.
Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English.
Kids Duo teachers take turns leading and supporting of both large and small groups of students aged 3 to 12, a variety of highly active games and activities, including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Social Studies, Outdoor programs, etc.
While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, Monday through Friday (occasional special events also held on weekends as well).
■ Application Process
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
• 1st Interview (Online)
• Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Online)
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
• Initial Training & School Placement
■ Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 8 total brands with more than 2,000 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.