OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for full-time English instructors from April 1st, 2023. The contract is for 12 months from April 1st, 2023 to March 31st, 2024. Initial training sessions will ideally be held in March 2023.
The position typically includes teaching at a school during the daytime (junior high, high school or university) and teaching online or at companies in the evening. The locations of the teaching assignments are in Osaka and the surrounding prefectures. Online assignments will be conducted from the instructor’s home.
Workdays: Monday through Friday, must be available to receive work assignments scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Salary: Based on an hourly-rate system, with a monthly guaranteed safety-net minimum of 230,000 yen.
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who:
1) Is a first-language speaker of English with a university degree from an accredited institution.
2) Has at least 1 year of teaching experience as a TEFL instructor and preferably some experience teaching at a junior high or high school in Japan.
3) Is already residing in the Kansai area.
4) Ideally, has some proficiency in day-to-day spoken Japanese.
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any relevant teaching certification (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
5) Hard copy of resume
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
NOTE: Please DO NOT contact the OTC office directly as HR staff may be unavailable. We cannot guarantee that your call will be returned, and you risk your application being mishandled or lost. Rest assured the Gaijin Pot submission system will notify us that your resume has been submitted. Only candidates who advance to the interview stage will be contacted.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.