【Job Description for Arabic editors】
The CJK Dictionary Institute, based in Saitama, is looking for an editor to revise the meanings and compounds of native speakers of the Hejazi, Emirati and Egyptian dialects for proofreading monolingual dialect dictionaries and consulting on dialect and MSA grammar.
[Qualifications For Arabic]
- Native dialect speaker of Hejaji, Emirati or Egyptian.
Good command of dialect grammar is desirable
- Japanese: Basic Japanese desirable (but not essential)
- Literary or linguistic background is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level of English communication skills
- Currently reside in Tokyo/Saitama area highly desirable
- live or relocate to the greater Tokyo area highly desirable
- compensation negotiable depending on skills
- work partially on-site and partially remote.
- preference for those with experience in editing and proofreading.
Our [Arabic Dialects Full-Form Lexicon] (dialect) is a comprehensive computational lexicon covering several major Arabic dialects, covering Egyptian, Kuwaiti, Qatari, Emirati, Saudi Arabian dialects Hejazi, and Palestinian, that aims to include hundreds of millions of inflected and conjugated forms.
Please check the URL on the Company Profile right side for details.
*We are also hiring Chinese / English dictionary editors.
Our [CJKI Chinese Learner's Dictionary] describes Chinese characters in English.
Please apply here if you are interested in the position, too.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.