Full-time English Conversation Teacher at one of AEON’s 250+ branch schools all throughout Japan.
Now accepting applications from domestic residents with a valid work visa for positions starting in August, September, October & November.
- 275,000 Japanese yen/month
- One week or more of PAID training
- 3 one-week paid vacation periods, national holidays off, and 5 personal days per year
- Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- BONUS provided upon completion of final contract
- Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards. Rent capped at a maximum of 55,000 yen/month
Additional AEON Benefits
- Teachers welcomed to socialize with students outside of work hours. You can practice your Japanese!
- Advancement opportunities available after successful completion of the branch school contract
- Gain valuable work experience in terms of presentation skills, business skills, and communication
We’re looking for people who:
Are able to speak and teach grammatically correct English,
Have a passion to help students succeed in improving their English,
Are outgoing, energetic, and professional.
English – Native Level
Accredited university degree
Must currently reside inside Japan
Valid work visa, e.g. WHV, Student visa, Instructor visa, Spousal visa
AEON will sponsor all visas
Positions open now at schools in every prefecture. For details about the job responsibilities and life at AEON, check out our website. If you meet the requirements and are in Japan, apply today to our Tokyo Office.
We are also accepting applications from all over the world. If you are currently outside of Japan, apply to our Los Angeles or New York Office.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.