Orange International Preschool is an international preschool for children from 1.5 to 4 years old. This is our seventh year of operation. At Orange, children are encouraged to develop at their own pace in a nurturing environment, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using our unique original curriculum, children have fun while learning and preparing for success in the 21st century.
Orange International Preschool seeks energetic, happy, and qualified applicants for the position of Toddler Teacher. We have openings now which will train for a month before commencing classroom teaching starting in September in our Toddler room. Apply today!
Responsibilities may include, and are not limited to, the following:
• Develop weekly lesson plans
• Ensure the safety of each child enrolled in the class
• Meet the individual needs of the children
• Physical care-giving (includes diaper change / toilet training)
• Participate in staff and training meetings
• Design an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the class
• Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
• Present expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level
• Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
• Build teamwork
• Commit to continuing education
Full time teachers at Orange International Preschool receive: competitive salary; paid vacation / holidays(no school on Saturdays and Sunday, Christmas Holiday; paid leave days; medical insurance; pension; and education assistance or tuition reimbursement (partly). We are also happy to work with our teachers daily to ensure they are provided with whatever they need to maintain a healthy work environment, as well as a classroom filled with fun-based learning! For foreign teachers, we are happy to help you gain an appropriate visa or help to renew your current visa.
For Japanese applicants, the Registered Nursery Teacher Qualification (Hoiikushi) is required.
Come Grow With Us!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.