Donovan School of English (ドノバン英語塾) teaches children from 1st year of primary school up to 3rd year of high school, with the aim of helping them get into prestigious universities and get ready for studying abroad. We are currently seeking native English instructors who are keen to help boost their overall English skills centering on their communication skills.
The successful candidate will be expected to
- love working with children
- appreciate and value cultural differences
- offer educational and entertaining lessons
- 1 to 3 students / lesson
- 60 or 90 minutes / lesson
- in Mid-August
- valid visa
- must be a native English speaker
- a minimum of a BA / BS degree
- excellent communication and time management skills
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- must be able to work for a few hours between 4 and 10PM on TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS and FRIDAYS
(Graduate students welcome to apply)
- Hourly wage varies depending on your ability and experience.
- Transportation fees are fully reimbursed by the company.
- A perfect attendance reward is paid every two months.
- Capable, dedicated and responsible staff will get promoted.
- Nishinomiya city, Hyogo
- Nearest station: Koyoen station (Hankyu line)
Please send your C/V with a recent photo. You will work in a pleasant environment where you will be welcomed with open arms.
(Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact applicants who are selected for an interview.)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.