Are you the type of person who wants to motivate kids to be enthused by the idea of learning English rather than dreading it? Then BE studio may be the right place for you.
We are looking for English conversation instructors who have great passion for not only working with children but also being a part of their growth and development. Though we have classrooms all over Japan, we are currently searching for eager candidates in Tokyo and its surrounding area.
■About BE studio
BE studio values students' "BE YOURSELF" and "WANT TO BE".
We believe that every student is different, and that for every 100 students in our classrooms there are 100 different stories. BE studio aims to support the development of our students, so that they are able to cooperate with people from all over the world, creating new value through heartfelt communication.
■Why BE Studio
● Game focused learning which allows students to enjoy English
● Lesson plans provided, so little preparation is needed
● Maximum of eight regular students per lesson
● Japanese lesson partner in the plaza with you (for the younger students)
● Fixed yearly schedule available where you will continue to nurture the growth of the
same students (Regular Teacher)
● Enrollment in shakai-hoken (employee social insurance) at 20 work hours per week
● Ongoing training and support provided and dedicated mentors to help you on an
● Video lessons offered to students and instructors to practice the lesson content
● Transportation costs fully covered
■Compensation / work schedule
Part Time options:
・Type A* Can work both Saturdays and Sundays as a Regular Teacher
* between 10,000 and 15,000 yen / day (7-hour work shift) + 10% salary increase
(effectively betweeen 11,000 and 16,500 yen / day)
・Type B** Can work Sunday and at least one more day in the week as a Regular Teacher
** between 2,000 and 2,500 yen / hour + an allowance of 1,000 yen / teaching hour for the classes on Sundays
・Type C*** Can work on Saturdays (working additional weekdays is possible)
*** between 2,000 and 2,500 yen / teaching hour
・Work hours: two to seven work hours depending on the day between 10:00-19:30*
* (The finishing time is adjusted depending on the age of the students)
■ Job Description
・Prepare for the lessons (set up the classroom, review lesson plans, clean up materials)
・Deliver 40 or 60 minute group lessons (maximum of 8 students / class)
・Work together with school staff to provide high quality lessons and customer service.
・Deliver special lessons and participate in seasonal events
・All lesson plans will be provided and related materials will be ready at each school location.
■ Qualification Requirements
We are seeking teachers for our international team who:
● Native (or native-level) English speakers
● Are culturally sensitive, professional, and have excellent communication skills
● Can provide high energy / active classes which engage younger students (mainly students are under 12 years old)
● CURRENTLY living in Japan, have permission to work and can attend interviews in Tokyo
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.