We are seeking applications from native English speakers currently residing in Japan. You must be professional in all aspects of behavior, collaborative, flexible, cheerful and energetic. We are looking for
1. a full-time middle-high school teacher
2. a full-time elementary school teacher
to work directly for the Osaka Kongo International Elementary-Middle-High School. The one-year contract starts from April 1, 2023.
■ POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1) You must be a native speaker of English
2) You must hold a valid status of residence/visa that allows you to live and work in Japan and have in your possession a valid Residence Card
3) You must have graduated from a university with at least a bachelor’s degree
4) You must currently reside in Osaka City or the surrounding area or be prepared to relocate at your own expense
5) Have basic conversational Japanese
It is favorable to your application if you:
1) Have a junior and/or senior high school teaching experience in Japan
2) Have a teaching qualification (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
3) Have an experience of studying a second language at school or university (preferably Japanese)
4) Have a JLPT Certification
■ REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
Commuting cost and the Private School Mutual Aid is covered.
salary offered: minimum 300,000 JPY per month, depending on work experience and qualifications. Bonus paid twice a year.
■ WORKING HOURS
Working hours: 8:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in principle(variable working hours system for one year)
Monday to Saturday (Saturday is only the first and third weeks)
All classroom hours, any department meetings, work in charge of the division of duties, etc.
■ IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
1)Before submitting your application, please check the details for accuracy to ensure you have indicated the correct status of residence/visa, phone, email, dates of previous employment, academic qualifications, etc.
2)Please send your CV a photo(similar to a passport photo).
3)Only candidates moving on to the interview stage will be contacted by phone or email. No inquiries will be accepted by phone.
4)Application closes when the position is filled.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.