Currently seeking an English teacher to work at our Afterschool south of Osaka Castle.
To apply for this position, the individual must currently reside in Japan.
About our Afterschool:
We put a strong emphasis on our student's social development in an immersive English environment.
• Preschool classes & Elementary school classes
• Japanese assistance available
• Incorporating STEAM based lessons
“Kids First” is our motto. We strive to cultivate and encourage our students' self-confidence, curiosity, independence, and social skills.
Our team consists of multi-national teachers from all around the world.
To learn more about our school and mission, please visit our website and Instagram
• Teaching classes
• Planning for lessons and events
• Keeping classrooms organized and cleaned
• Occasional office work
• Eligible working visa
• Computer skills
• Native English level
• Interest in child development
• Values team work
• Strong communication skills
• Visa sponsorship possible
• Full-Time position possible
• Transportation Compensation (Up to ￥20,000 per month)
• Uniform provided
• Holidays: Based on the official public holiday calendar in Japan and our school annual schedule.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated resume / CV detailing your recent work experience, education, country of origin, visa type (including expiration date), nearest station, availability, and contact information (email & telephone number).
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.