OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for native English instructors for a university teaching assignment from April 2023 for one semester.
Contract Period: April 2023-July 2023
Working Days: Friday
Hours: 8:30-10:00, 10:10-11:40 - each day consists of 2 x 1.5H classes
Sessions: 15 sessions/class
Location: Hiroshima City, Hiroshima; instructors who can also teach online when necessary preferred
Salary: 3800 yen/hour x no. of teaching hours; additional payment for final test marking
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed from your home to the university
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a first-language speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university.
2) Have more than 1 year experience teaching English as a TEFL instructor, with preference given to teaching experience at a university or junior college in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Chugoku area.
Documents required for processing employment:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) A hard copy of your updated resume
6) Personal ID Number ("My Number")
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
NOTE: Please DO NOT contact the OTC office directly as HR staff may be unavailable. We cannot guarantee that your call will be returned, and you risk your application being mishandled or lost. Rest assured the Gaijin Pot submission system will notify us that your resume has been submitted. Only candidates who advance to the interview stage will be contacted.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.