【About the company …】
The company was established in 1954 as a Japanese corporation with a 100% investment by a foreign company. For 35 years since its establishment, it has been importing and selling products in various fields, but since the 1990s it has specialized in its business and has become a market pioneer in the food and beverage field. They mainly import products from Europe but also from Malaysia and Australia. The company aims to build long-standing relationships in the food retail industry, with bars, hotels, restaurants, and others related to the food industry.
▼ What makes this job attractive?
★You will be a BRAND AMBASSADOR for famous mineral-water beverages.
★SALES experience is NOT NECESSARY.
★Bonus TWICE a year.
【 Job Description 】
1. Sales and sales promotion activities for commercial products centering on imported beverages
2. Proposed sales and sales promotion activities for restaurants, hotels, bars, cafes, etc.
3. Sales and proposal activities to existing suppliers
4. New business development with restaurants, hotels, bars, cafes, etc.
5. In-house kitchen studio and outside proposal session
6. Exhibition support, demonstration
7. Customer management (sales, expenses, data management, etc.)
8. Cooperation and support with other departments
【 Requirements 】
■Those who have customer service experience
■Valid Driving License in Japan
■Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
■English skills * Daily conversation level
■Business level Japanese
Tokyo – 23 Wards, Chiyoda-ku
【 Welfare 】
■Bonus twice a year
■Full Social Insurance
■Defined Contribution Pension
■Complete weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday)
■Year-end and New Year holidays
■Congratulations and condolences leave
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.