OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for a full-time English instructor from April 1st, 2020. The contract will be for up to one year from April 1st, 2020 to March 31st, 2021. (Contract renewal is possible.) Orientation and training sessions will ideally be held in late March in 2020.
The position includes planning and teaching English lessons at a private members’ culture school affiliated with one of Japan’s largest retail institutions. The school is conveniently located in central Osaka, and is minutes away on foot from one of the city’s prominent transport hubs and shopping districts.
* Monday through Thursday, must be available for work from 9:30 a.m. to 7:50 p.m.
* Must be available for work on Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monthly guarantee of 260,000 yen, overtime fully paid when required, social insurance available; a bonus will be paid upon the completion of the contract (and completion of any subsequent contracts)
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) be a native speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university
2) have more than 1 or 2 years teaching experience as a TEFL instructor and preferably some experience working in a retail environment or other customer service industry
3) already be residing in the Kansai area
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) Hard copy of resume
Please send your resume using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Please note that only candidates who advance to the interview stage will be contacted. Thank you.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.