Billy’s Kids English is looking for a genki and fun teacher to teach kids from age 3-12. We are passionate, responsible, caring people, and we are looking for like-minded teacher whose goal is to educate and inspire students to like learning and expanding their possibilities. We are a small family owned company, currently teaching 8 different kindergartens in Saitama and Tokyo. Our company was established 41 years ago, and most of the teachers have a lot of teaching experience with good reputation from the kindergarten administrators, teachers, kids and parents.
• We are looking for a teacher who is a team player, following our company’s practice
• Build good relationships with students, parents, teachers and administrators
• Can perform and teach effectively in every class including parent observation classes
• Produce own lessons and add personal flare once the curriculum is mastered
• Meet and exceed company’s expectations
• To be genki and passionate about teaching and inspiring children to love learning English
• Bachelor’s degree or other degrees of equivalent value
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Conversational skills in Japanese
• Prior teaching experience is a plus but not necessary
• Live in Japan and preferably have a working visa
Our day starts with 2 hours in the morning kindergarten classes, and roughly 3-4 hours in the afternoon, not including transportation time. The actual teaching time is about 25-28 hours per week. All Materials and training will be provided. We currently use Billy’s Kids teaching material as well as Richard Graham’s Genki English songs and Jolly Phonics.
We have 8 schools in Saitama, but if you live near Tokorozawa, that would be the center location for all schools. Applicants residing or thinking of moving to Tokorozawa area would be preferred. We ask the first month to be training period with an hourly wage of 2000 yen. Normal monthly salary will begin from the second month. We offer seasonal vacations (winter roughly 9 days, summer 3 weeks, and spring 1 week).
Benefits include full transportation coverage, social insurances, work parties, and a lot of support from experienced teachers.
If you are interested to join this adventure with Billy’s Kids, please send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.