(JAPANESE – ENGLISH BILINGUAL)
Japan - Tokyo
- Consult with client, data processing management and staff in the design and implementation of new or modified network system.
- Support the Network Engineering with network designs and assist with implementation processes; coordinate operations.
- Provide effective IT support either on-site or via telecommunication means.
- Network infrastructure support.
- System and/or solutions implementation.
- Project effectiveness tracking and reporting of results to appropriate channels.
- Perform the role of a communicative bridge between English speakers and Japanese speakers.
- Ad-hoc IT duties that pertains to job responsibilities and operations.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Networking or fields related to IT.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Certified JLPT N2 and above.
- Fundamental understanding of networking and network troubleshooting.
- Fundamental understanding of Windows/Linux/UNIX platform
- Consultative and communication skills.
- IT support experience is preferable but not necessary.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Japanese - English Bilingual in order to liaise with various-speaking associate.
Working Place: Japan, Tokyo
Working Hour: 9:00 – 18:00 (Japan time) * varies according to job requirement
Remuneration: ¥200,000 to ¥300,000 depending on relevant experience and Japanese proficiency
Applicants from outside of Japan are welcomed to apply
Accommodation in company dormitory subsidised (first 6 months)
Transportation fees subsidized (commute)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.