Are you ready to take the next step in your continuing career in Japan? Do you have the skills and abilities to spot good potential ALTs, and then help them become so?
RCS Corporation, the largest provider of Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) in Saitama Prefecture, is looking for someone who wants to expand their skill set and further their career in Japan by joining our Human Resources team. This Human Resource Manager would work in our Saitama office.
Successful applicants must be enthusiastic and outgoing problem-solvers and multi-taskers. We are looking for socially confident, quick learners who enjoy tackling new challenges daily in a fast-paced environment. Exceptional organizational skills as well as strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are also required.
This position gives the right candidate the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of responsibilities on a daily basis within a team environment. Though the position is heavily focused on administration and recruiting, a successful candidate would also focus closely on the training aspect of our company as well. As a result, not only is considerable ALT experience beneficial, but a genuine desire to excel in team building, giving presentations and coaching ALTs would be ideal for this position.
This job will build on a number skills, thus if you are interested in making a strong career step, then please do not hesitate to apply. We will consider candidates both in and outside of Japan.
- screening of candidates/initial recruiting
- liaising between Japanese staff and ALTs
- substitute teaching at all levels
- on-call interpreting
- initial and follow-up training/counseling of ALTs
- conducting ALT class observations and meetings
- organizing/taking part in English teaching seminars for Japanese school teachers
- 24/7 on-call support
- clerical office work and salary calculations
- writing newsletter articles
- email distribution and other filing
- curriculum, material and document design
* visa sponsorship and renewal services
* assistance in finding accommodation (company accommodation may be available)
* day-time working hours
* initial and follow-up training
* opportunities for advancement
- Intermediate Japanese conversational ability or higher (Japanese Language Proficiency Test level three or equivalent)
- ALT experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar software
- A 4 year bachelor`s degree or equivalent
- Japanese driver's license or International Driving Permit (with the ability to convert to a Japanese driver's license)
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.