Welcome to Learning Tree International School!
Learning Tree is a CIS member preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school in Tokyo with the motto "Growth through Challenge; Grow to Give." We believe that each child is special, and it is our honor to help them discover their talents and learn from their challenges. We value character-building and holistic learning, so we teach various subjects such as art, music, dance, and theater in addition to language arts and math. We welcome creative teachers!
Main classroom teachers work with assistant teachers, admin, headmistress, and principal in a team with the shared goal of excellent education for our students. Main classroom teachers are in charge of the complete academic and social development of their students, and as such, they must be experienced, responsible, and professional.
Candidates also must be warm, active, and energetic so that they can captivate and bond with the students and help move the school forward. We are looking for candidates who want to be leaders and role models, as well as become active participants in the growth of our school.
Our current position is for a main classroom teacher.
The job details are as follows:
- Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm (9:00am-9:45am Preparation time / 9:45 am-1:45pm PreKinder / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time / 3:00pm-4:00pm Preparation time / 4:00pm-6:00pm afterschool or elementary)
- Complete National Social Insurance
- Working visa sponsorship available
- Family-oriented working environment
- Promotion depending on your achievement
- For teachers who establish themselves at our school, we offer support for pursuing higher education such as teaching certification, Masters, and Ph.D.
- We have two campuses: 3 min from Kiba Station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line)
- Minimum of a 1-year contract
The STARTING salary for experienced Preschool Teachers is 292,100yen with paid holidays (1-week Spring, 3-week Summer, 1-week Fall, 2-week Winter and 5 sick days). If you have teaching credentials and are able to teach elementary classes, the starting salary will be 70,000yen more. Please see our school calendar on our website.
Follow us on our Instagram to see our school:
Last modified on November 8, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.