Salary can vary based on relevant experience and qualification
English: Fluent (preferred)
Japanese: Business level (preferred)
Must currently reside in Japan
HEAD OF SALES
The Head of Sales defines, articulates and implements the School's strategy for selling its educational services. The person develops strategies to achieve targeted admission numbers at price levels to ensure profitability. He/ She is a team leader with strong influencing, problem-solving and negotiation skills. He/ She must have a good understanding of market demand and customer purchasing behavior.
· Leading and motivating staff to improve customer service with parents and students.
· Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
· Cultivating lasting relationships with customers and other stakeholders to grow customer loyalty.
· Developing and promoting monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
· Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
· Working with CRM software like Hubspot or others
· Assessing market and competitor activities.
· Degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Working knowledge of Japanese language preferred but not compulsory.
Last modified on March 15, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.