• To have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation.
• To build a community of inquiry based learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate
• To involve parents, Governors and other members of the community extensively throughout the programme.
• To develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an enquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan
Desired Candidate Profile
• Relevant degree in education with 2 years of teaching experience in IB PYP section.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills required.
• Must exercise sound knowledge, be able to work independently and efficiently under time pressures and deadlines.
• Be adept at providing curriculum related solutions.
Last modified on February 2, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.