Keywords Studios is an international service provider in the global video games industry with studios in Madrid, Dublin, London, Barcelona, Milan, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, New Delhi, Pune, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Portland, Raleigh, Orlando, and Rio de Janeiro (among others!). With over 11,500 employees passionate about games around the world, we provide a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering, and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Keywords Studios Tokyo provides a professional yet fun environment that stimulates personal individual growth, inspiring loyalty among employees. You will work with talented, driven, and creative people from more than 38 countries -- and create the most epic experiences together. Keywords Studios Tokyo is focused on hiring and retaining the best and brightest, fostering an environment of creativity and camaraderie.
The Senior IT Operations Support role will work in collaboration with the APAC IT team and will provide time sensitive, complete solutions to internal and/or external employees and stakeholders. This position supports our Microsoft Windows based systems, workstation environment by performing initial troubleshooting of problems, researching, answering questions, and escalating to the appropriate team members as necessary.
The IT Specialist’s technical expertise and autonomy/initiatives will help in more in-depth technical troubleshooting, as well as management of local IT projects.
[Duties & Responsibilities]
- Oversight of technical support issues submitted around the use of computer hardware and software, maintaining, and configuring hardware and software systems according to company requirements.
- Resolve complex issues, requiring detailed knowledge of systems and applications.
- Implementation, monitoring and maintenance of network and server systems.
- Set up and configure desktop computers and peripherals.
- Create, edit, and disable digital identity accounts, with respective security levels.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Contribute to IT teams’ goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Create, edit, and maintain the IT documentation, processes, and policies.
- Assist new production projects by proposing technical solutions and with their implementation.
- Research and resolve difficult and complex problems, escalated from lower help desk levels.
- Analyze and identify trends in issues reported and proactively work towards solutions.
- Experience in troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, GPO, Networking, Workstation/laptop issues, BYOD devices.
- Experience with Windows oriented infrastructure: Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory, File Server, PowerShell, Hyper-V, DNS, WSUS, RDP.
- Hands-on experience with IT infrastructure (Servers, Switches, Wifi, Network patching).
- Understanding of networking and subnetting fundamentals
- Exposure to Linux (Server and Client configuration, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenSUSE)
VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6.7/7 or similar virtualized platforms.
- Exposure to Next-Gen Firewalls (Site-to-site VPN IPsec or OpenVPN, Security policy, NAT configuration).
- A basic understanding of cyber-security
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field, or relevant work experience.
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- End-user oriented.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Working hour 10:00 - 19:00
- Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday)
- Public holiday
- Annual paid leave
- Special leave
- Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, occupational accident insurance etc.
- Commuting costs are covered up 30,000 JPY per month
- Japanese lesson
- Fukurikosei club
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.