QTS Global group is looking for candidates that will function remotely and work with the Lead Architect to deliver the service
• Creating and maintaining clear and concise documentation
• Relaying technical data to non-technical individuals
• Simultaneous handling of multiple tickets with high efficiency
• Experience with VMware
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, Exchange Server, & Windows Applications
• Proven experience and success managing a Windows Active Directory system
AD deployments for 2016 and 2019 functional levels
AD upgrades from 2000, 2003, 2008, & 2012 up to the 2016 & 2019 functional levels
AD sites and replication topology
Knowledge on DNS
• Microsoft Office – Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10, Office Suite and Office 365 Administration (Users, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, InTune)
• Extensive knowledge of networks (LAN,WAN), Microsoft systems knowledge including Windows Server 2012, 2016,2019, Microsoft Hypervisor and if possible VMware 6.5,.6.7,7.0
• Must have the Basic Japanese speaking skills required to communicate with clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
• At least 5 years work experience providing end-user support and infrastructure systems management
• Punctual, Diligent, Analytical Multi-Tasker with good attention to detail
• Strong willingness to learn, self-starter type
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills and proficient in Microsoft Teams application
The salary range for this role is 4000-4500 USD depending on level of experience and certifications earned
Employment Type Full Time Hybrid Job
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.