Two Rooms Grill|Bar is currently seeking motivated and passionate individuals whom are willing to learn in an amicable environment in the roles of service, reception and kitchen personnel.
Two Rooms Grill|Bar is an exquisite Tokyo restaurant located on the 5th floor of the AO Building on Route 246 just up the road from the famous Omotesando strip. It is a popular destination for foreigners and locals alike.
* Previous experience working in a professional service / reception / kitchen environment
* Motivated and passionate professionals
* Employment Status: Part Time with a possible Full Time position for the suitable candidate after a probationary period.
* Working Days: approximately 5 days a week (up to the actual roster/working shift)
* Hourly Wage: From 1200 yen ~
To be considered for this position you must >>
1. Have previous (minimum 1 year) professional experience working in a restaurant/bar environment as a waiter, reception or kitchen (cook and steward), or be highly motivated to learn on the job.
2. Have a valid working VISA or appropriate VISA for working in Japan.
3. Be able to provide the names, company names and contact details of two former employers who can provide information relative to your previous position.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.