● Job Overview :
We are a Japanese language school located in Kyoto. For 43 years, we have been teaching Japanese to foreign students from all over the world as half of our students are from Western countries. Our mission is to provide a high standard Japanese education to our students and to raise true Japanophiles as well as building strong international relationship. As an admission staff, one part of the process before the students arrive in Kyoto is to recruit them, and to promote the schools through different support.
● Working Condition :
・Hours： 8.30 am to 17.30 pm from Monday to Friday (1 hours break). Because the school is organizing events sometimes, you might have to participate on Saturday when necessary.
・Location: The school is located in the center of Kyoto, near Shijo Kawaramachi. It is a very accessible area surrounded by train and bus line.
・Yearly holidays (April 2022 to March 2023) : 125 days
● Compensation :
・Type of employment : Full-time contract employee (1 year at first with possibilities of extension or to switch to permanent employee)
- Base salary of ¥180,000 per month ( minimum of 30 students recruited from the area in charge per semester (6 months)
- Achievement salary : If the number of recruited students for semester is beyond 30, then the achievement salary is as follows :
- From 30 to 35 students : If 35 students are recruited for the next semester : Base salary ¥180,000 + Achievement salary ¥30,000 = ¥210,000 per month for the next 6 months.
- From 36 to 40 students : : If 40 students are recruited for the next semester : Base salary ¥180,000 + Achievement salary ¥70,000 = ¥250,000 per month for the next 6 months.
・Paid Transportation expenses : Actual cost to a maximum of ¥30,000 per month
・Welfare：Social health insurance included
● Responsabilities :
You will be in charge of recruiting students and promoting the school through social media, the website, and contacting, on a regular basis, the representative agents we are working with oversea as well as finding and setting up new partnerships in already existing and new areas. We currently have partners in Taiwan, Hongkong, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, Turkey, Mexico, Vietnam.
● Requirements :
・English : Fluent level
・Japanese : Fluent level
・Knowledge about content creation (video or image editing skills)
・Knowledge about site promotion on the internet to increase google ranking, siteview, overall access.
● Employment deadline : July 31st, 2022 or when the candidate is decided.
Last modified on July 29, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.