- The work is primarily remote. Trips to the office may be required.
- Employees work on a shift system, 5 days a week, 9 hours a day (with a 1-hour break).
- There are shifts 7 days a week, starting as early as 8 A.M. and ending as late as 11 P.M.
- An employee's weekly schedule will be determined and fixed upon employment.
- National holidays are off.
- Annual paid leave is included.
- Computer, monitor, etc. will be provided.
What this job involves:
- Appearing in educational English learning videos as a speaker
- Conducting classes as an English teacher
- Developing original English learning content
- Monthly salary of more than (¥250,000)
- Bonuses in January and July
(base amount of 2 months’ salary for each bonus)
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, pension, employment)
- Compensations for commute costs
- Allowance for remote work (¥5,000)
- Housing allowance available (depending on criteria)
- Yearly paid leave (5 days upon employment; an additional 5 days 6 months later)
- Regular health checkups
- Side work allowed
- Compensation for educational and reference books / Financial support for professional seminars
- Provision of a work laptop (Mac)
What we do:
Globee, Inc. makes an AI-driven app for English learning materials, with over 2 million users.
This product is aimed at English learners in Japan.
It supports iOS, Android and Web, allowing users to study anywhere, anytime.
Below are some noteworthy features of the abceed app:
- It contains over 500 popular English learning texts from other companies.
- It applies a variety of training methods based on question formats from the TOEIC®︎ and Eiken®︎ tests.
- It is capable of predicting test scores and recommending practice problems, using the abceed AI learning optimization engine.
While continuing to improve our current product, we are developing our own original English learning content.
This includes educational videos and live classes.
To that end, we are looking for individuals with interest or experience in speaking, teaching, and developing English learning materials.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.