Our clients are mostly smaller businesses from German speaking countries, who we are supporting in their ecommerce endeavors. A developer who will engage in frontend/backend programming and ideally sets up important API interfaces is crucial for our clients' marketing strategies.
If you are a great team player who loves to interact with people from different cultures, believes in self-development, is flexible and can handle complex matters, we would love to get to know you better.
Your tasks will be:
- theme development
- building online shops (Shopware 5 & 6, Shopify) according to clients needs
- optimizing & administering CSV & XML files
- process and manipulate large Excel files
- export/import and modifying of databases
- frontend/backend programming
- setting up API interfaces (if possible)
- KPI tracking and analyzing
You should have the following skills:
- at least 5 years of professional experience
- 3-5 years' experience of CSV, JSON & XML
- 2-3 years' experience of PHP and MySQL
- 2-3 years' experience of Symphony and Twig (or other comparable systems such as Smarty or Liquid as a template engine)
Good to have:
- knowledge in Bootstrap 4 and/or 5
- Jquery (including a few Jquery libraries)
- knowledge about Shopware 5 and/or 6
- experience with Shopify (especially Liquid - Template Engine)
- experience with ecommerce plugins and/or theme development
- Photoshop, Adobe XD or Figma Layout experience
- general experience in the ecommerce field
- knowledge about Amazon Seller Central
- first experiences in REST API (or similar)
- experience with project management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana, Monday/Fix Jira)
experience with Google Tag Manager (web tracking, Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, conversion tracking, etc.)
- English: fluent
- Japanese: Conversational level (not necessary)
- German speaking abilities are preferred
- ¥4.0~¥6.0M annually (negotiable)
*Salary will be decided based on past work experience and ability.
Working hours and location:
- Location: Machida (close to the station)
- 40 hours/week
- core time: 12:00-18:00, otherwise free time management after trainee period of 3 months
- Social insurance
- Transportation fees are covered
- 15 days of vacation in the first year of employment
- paid overtime work (+25%/hourly rate, not required)
- remote work (full-time remote work is negotiable)
- working in an international environment with (mostly) German clients in a family-type atmosphere
Please include in your application:
1. cover letter including availability for work & desired salary (necessary)
2. updated resume
* Unfortunately we won't be able to reach out to every applicant. Our recruiting team will contact you within two weeks if your skills and experience are a strong match for the position.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.