【Video Games Translation】 From Japanese to English / French / Chinese / Korean
Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station
- Video game translation and proofreading
- Providing native-level quality checks for translated texts
- Handling inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Project management and related tasks
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
☆Our clients include many major game companies!
We work on over approximately 300 titles each year!
- Business level English, French, Chinese (Traditional or Simplified), or Korean
English: TOEIC 750 or above
French: DALF C1 or above
Chinese: HSK 5 or above
Korean: TOPIK Level 5 or above
- Business-level Japanese language skills (JLPT N2 certification or higher)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- JLPT N1 certification
- At least one year living overseas
- Experience with computer assisted translation tools
- Loves games
- Enjoys anime and manga
- Enjoys a social environment and regularly communicating with others
- Wants to take on new challenges and opportunities for personal growth
・No Translation Experience: ¥208,000～
・Game Translation Experience: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
☆Freelance contracts also available. Please contact us for further details if you are interested.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves, Annual Paid Leaves (First year: 10 days)
Childcare leave,Sick leave,Leave for COVID-19 vaccination
- Salary evaluation: Twice per year
- Commuting expenses covered (up to 50,000 yen per month)
- Social insurance
- Compensation (overtime / night allowance / dispatch allowance)
- Expenses for office gatherings covered (twice per year)
- No dress code (painted nails and dyed hair allowed)
- Visa support available
- Remote work hybrid system in effect
【Rapid recruitment process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
Last modified on April 3, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.