Are you looking to join an organization that is growing and dynamic? What about a high-energy, collaborative environment that rewards hard work?
J.S. Held is a global multi-disciplinary consulting firm with over 90 locations worldwide. We are highly committed to all members of our community, both employees and clients. Our organization focuses on promoting a sense of community and inspiring our people to achieve results that exceed goals.
Our Global Investigations Practice in Tokyo is searching for a Key Associate to provide professional research and reporting assistance in the wide range of assignments handled within the practice. Our dynamic team handles investigative and security consulting assignments throughout the world including large-scale internal fraud and public corruption investigations, litigation support, political risk, and business intelligence matters. Their areas of expertise include consumer goods, education, energy, financial services, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, mining, pharmaceutical, technology, and telecommunications. Our team is retained to advise in multijurisdictional regulatory inquiries and investigations, compliance issues, business transactions, and legal proceedings.
- Research and analysis of information from public domain sources in English and Japanese to support on-going investigative, business intelligence and consulting assignments;
- Evaluation of information for reliability, accuracy and relevance in assessing risk;
- Production of professional written reports;
- Client facing activities to include assisting with meetings and presentations;
- Support for new client development and for an existing client base of multinationals by providing expert consulting services and strategic support;
- To project manage and deliver on a range of both domestic and global projects covering a wide range of business risk and compliance issues, working cohesively with a global investigations team to an exceptional level of professional service
Attributes & Background
- Preferred Bachelor’s in Economics, International Business, Politics, Finance, Commerce or in subjects relevant to the investigation field;
- Demonstrated self starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings;
- A keen interest in business risk, intelligence, investigations and compliance;
- Strong English writing skills essential;
- Fluent Japanese language speaking, reading, and writing skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a diverse team;
- Industry background is a plus but not essential;
- Candidates must be resident in Japan.
Start Date: Immediate.
J.S. Held is dedicated to becoming the global leader in providing multi-disciplinary consulting services to the construction, government, healthcare, industrial, insurance, energy, legal, and technology, communities. We have diverse practice areas including Construction Advisory, Financial Investigations, Forensic Accounting & Economics, Forensic Architecture & Engineering, Surety, Environmental Health & Safety, Equipment, Toxicology, and Building & Property Consulting, among other disciplines. J.S. Held is devoted to recruiting and cultivating top industry talent to build a collaborative and diverse team of experts. We leverage our experience to provide local, cost-efficient solutions and an unrivaled client experience. We embrace diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to building a team and environment that fosters professional and personal enrichment is unwavering. We are greater when we are equal!
Some of the Benefits We Have Include
J.S. Held understands all of our employees are people and sometimes life needs flexibility. We work to always provide an environment that best supports and suits our team’s needs.
- Our flexible work environment allows employees to work remotely, when needed
- Generous PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
J.S. Held LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J.S. Held LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscriminatory employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
J.S. Held LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with J.S. Held LLC employees’ ability to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please explore what we’re all about at www.jsheld.com . We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
Last modified on March 30, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.