What you'll do:
- You will provide swift and friendly service and support to Maxon’s customers, focusing on licensing, account issues, and basic product support
- Learn more about an industry that is shaping the way people create digitally — you’ll be helping designers, editors and artists. Collaborate with a global team of support specialists who have combined decades of experience with 3D applications and FX
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastically exceeds the expectations of our customers in a positive and solution-oriented way
- Identifies product, usability or any other customer issues and effectively communicates trends within and outside of Support
- Ensures positive experiences for Maxon’s customers via multiple channels, including tickets and chat. Represents our company through professional conduct and communications
- Advises customers of existing and new software and hardware requirements for our products
- Maintains knowledge of tools used by Global Support in order to serve our customers
- Makes fans out of our customers, sharing their feedback with your supervisor and other departments as necessary
- Contributes to documentation, FAQs and other customer-facing resources
- Handles all confidential information with the highest degree of discretion without exception
- Utilizes company assets in a prudent and judicious manner
- 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and one additional language (Japanese, German or Spanish)
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Please send your Application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Last modified on February 26, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.