Based on immersion education, we are developing an English conversation school that combines IT and English.
We opened this English school as a new business in June 2017.
This time, we are looking for a native English teacher for the English class at Futakotamagawa school.
Currently, we have two teachers teaching and developing the curriculum. We welcome a wide range of people who want to use their English skills to contribute to the future of children and society.
[About the open positions]
You will be in charge of English lessons for elementary to high school students in person and online.
Your expected starting date is around the middle of March.
The curriculum is designed to enable students to learn English effectively using IT tools.
Therefore, you will be asked to teach using tablet devices and PCs.
Teacher duties and responsibilities
- Teaching basic and advanced English to children
- Preparing lessons, units and projects to complete learning objectives
- Increasing and maintain children's motivation to learn English
- Attending to the students as well as their parents
- Reviewing and reforming the curriculum
We are still a new English school and our curriculum is unique, so please incorporate your opinions and ideas to make our curriculum even better.
- University graduate
- Experience teaching English face-to-face and online (minimum 2 years)
- Experience teaching writing for Eiken, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
- Ability to teach returnee students with knowledge of instructional methods appropriate for students at the respective grade level
- Basic knowledge of tablet devices and PCs
The leading candidate for this position is WHO :
- People who like to communicate with children
- Flexible and good at communication
- Want to contribute to a better future for children and society
[Start date of employment]
Within March 2022
Tuesday - Friday 12:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The work days will be five days in a week.
Schools are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
250,000 ~ 280,000 yen
*Depends on skills and experience.
- Summer vacation
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Paid vacations
- Transportation expenses paid (maximum 30,000 yen/month)
- Full social insurance
- Pay raise available
Please note that if there are too many applicants, only those who pass the initial screening may be contacted.
Last modified on February 22, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.