Blue Dolphins After School is now hiring a FULL TIME FLOAT teacher for our schools located across Osaka.
*We have 13 after schools across Osaka and many of them are located in the central part of Osaka.(Shinsaibashi/Namba area)
The position is to start from February or March with a training period but the start day and training schedule can be somehwat flexible, so please apply first if you are interested in the position.
This position is most suitable for someone who has little experience but wants to learn and gain more experience in the field.
There is also a possiblity of becoming a regular teacher for the next school year or before.
[Description of the Position]
- Teaches an age group between 6 to 12 yrs old at several locations with another native teacher
- Substitute at schools when a regular teacher is away
- Plan and implement fun/educational lessons
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study (no experience required)
*For the detail of the class schedule, please check our website.
*Float teacher stays at his/her root school unless he/she is asked to go to other school.
- Work Days: Mon. ~ Fri.
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time provided within these hours)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching license/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid license/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension provided
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer holiday, Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Residing in Osaka
* Native in English
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to work in Japan legally without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
Last modified on February 6, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.