Established in 1928, the Club cerebrates its 93rd year this year while keeping the primary focus to our valued 4,000 members from around the world.
We are excited to start recruiting again for passionate talents who are aspired to become professionals in Food and Beverage!
You are required;
- to want to grow in hospitality industry
- to provide exceptional services to our Members
- to work in harmony within the team who are willing to support you
- to support them back!
- to have minimum 1 year of experience of working in a restaurant or a café
- to have valid working eligibility in Japan
- to speak well in English, not so much in Japanese
You will gain:
- knowledge and skill required in luxurious hotel restaurants
- experience to serve many executives with high expectation on their service
- many paths to go different types of restaurants within the Club
- great team to work with!
- Social securitym Pension Scheme, and Retirement Allowance as a part of
- more than 120 days off in a year to refresh yourself and bring the energy back to work!
Also part-time positions are available in both Azabu and Nihonbashi. Please do not hesitate to apply when you have restricted hours to work.
Last modified on December 14, 2021
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.