Are you interested in joining the world's leading recruitment business for an exciting, fast-paced career in sales?
Whether you’re just starting or taking the next step in your career, we’ll equip you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed in the cloud and IT recruitment space, with incredible benefits and rewards package to match.
Starting out in Newcastle upon Tyne, England in 2006 with just three employees, Frank Recruitment Group has grown to a headcount of 1,700+ staff and 20+ offices worldwide, and we’re now firmly established as the leader in global IT recruitment. Since 2006, we’ve connected businesses of all sizes with skilled permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country.
We’re part of Tenth Revolution Group and backed by TPG Growth – one of the world’s leading private equity firms, who count Uber, Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst their portfolio.
When the business first launched, our team focused solely on Microsoft recruitment, but over the past decade we’ve expanded into innovative technologies and emerging markets, including AWS, Salesforce, ServiceNow, and NetSuite. We place our customers at the heart of everything we do, and strive to remain at the forefront of global IT recruitment. This is our story so far…
We are now ready to ramp up our business in Tokyo and looking to hire massively in the Japan office!
About the role:
• The Researcher / Associate Consultant will be assisting in driving business and supporting the consultants in Japan. Your will network with IT specialists in the Japan market on daily basis and building long-term connections with both candidates & clients.
• You will be guided step-by-step on your journey. Training is provided by global training team and by your local consultants in the Japan office.
• As you gradually progress and gain knowledge in the recruitment business, you will align with the fastest-growing areas of digital and IT innovation, this is known as Frank Recruitment Groups ‘distinct 7 brands.’ By maintaining a specialist focus in our brands, you will build an in-depth knowledge of growing IT products and markets. This will enable you to deliver the most sought-after tech talent to drive customer business.
• Please visit our website to learn more about our global presence, our distinct 7 brands, and much more!
The people we would like to grow the business with:
At Frank Recruitment Group, 5 values are embedded within our company's culture and lie at the heart of everything we do, enabling every staff member to reach their potential and help us deliver the best possible service to our clients.
These include Expertise, Responsibility, Inclusivity, Entrepreneurialism, Tenacity.
We seek for members who share these core values.
Skills & Experiences / Qualification requirements:
• Great people skills (communication, interaction, presentation, character, motivation)
• Ability to follow structures and processes, but also ‘think out of the box’ when needed. (Flexible when immediate changes are needed and able to come up with ‘solutions and ideas.’ Self-starter type!)
• Bilingual ability in both English and Japanese (Reading, Writing or Typing, Keigo usage by both writing and speaking)
• More than 2 years’ work experience in business (Preferably customer service-oriented work such as sales, customer service, project management, IT service delivery or system engineering, etc.)
• A uniqueness about yourself, and previous achievements that you could highlight from your professional work experience
• Finally, your interest in building a career in the recruitment industry!
• Offering Japanese holidays, pension & health insurances, visa sponsorship
• Work hours: 8:30 ~ 17:30 (1 hour break provided)
• Commuting allowance up to 30,000 JPY
• Company events, awards and prizes and many other fun things!
• Servcorp/Wework office location in Tokyo! (One of the best locations in Tokyo, the best office setups that a company could offer! Music background, free coffee/drinks, etc.)
* We are looking forward to your application!
Last modified on November 26, 2021
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.