Job Title: 360 Consultant
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Hours: 08:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: Basic + Commission
Set up in 2008 ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle.
Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 120 to date; with offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei and Tokyo, and entities in Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
• Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract
business from client companies
• Visit clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
• Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, database etc to find candidates
• Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates
for the client
• Negotiate pay and salary rates
• Working towards exceeding targets relating to the number of candidates placed, the
value to be billed to clients and business leads generated
• At least 18 months experience in a recruitment or business development role
• Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the
best service for candidates and clients
• Business development experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure
• Not afraid of the telephone
• Degree qualified (desirable)
• Proven fluency in Japanese and English; additional languages are a bonus
• Sales and reward motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Market leading commission scheme
• Clearly laid out progression/promotion scheme
• Opportunity to work in one of the international offices
• 20 days holiday (plus national holidays)
• Company pension contribution
• Annual awards ceremony
“ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.”
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.