Wayfarer Hospitality is technology enabled hospitality brand rapidly expanding our operations and team. We serve the everyday traveler, focusing on bringing them closer to local communities and meaningful experiences by offering simple, seamless, well-designed city accommodations at fair prices.
We’re looking to add a Front Operations team member to support our hotels in Kyoto. Full-time, contract and part-time positions are available.
WHO YOU ARE
• You structure & break down problems into pieces
• You will finish the job and always follow up
• You will ask thoughtful questions
• You are authentic, consistent and direct in your communications
• You like to try new approaches and change things
• You can move to Kyoto or are living in the Kansai area
• Give our travelers a simple, seamless, comfortable and detail-oriented stay
• Own and resolve the operational challenges and problems decisively and precisely
• Use technology to improve efficiency, speed and traveler services of the hotel
• Keep hotel rooms and premises very clean & ready for travelers
• Introduce travelers to our local community partners
• Think of ways to make things at Wayfarer hotel operations better. Better stay. Lower costs. Fairer prices. Do it.
• Assisting in management of end-to-end traveler services across multiple Wayfarer accommodation projects, including:
i. reservations & enquiries operations
ii. Front Desk routines (check-in/ out, lobby cleaning, housekeeping management, inventory/amenity management).
iii. group booking sourcing & sales.
• Champion local community products & services, including:
i. assisting in development & improvement of community relations, products & services
ii. integration of community products/services into operations
iii. training service team members to deliver community product/service information and sales to travelers
• Assisting with all aspects of product development, improvement, and maintenance to improve traveler experiences in cost-efficient manner
• Assisting in day-to-day coordination of operations across all aspects as needed
• Anything it takes to make Wayfarer win over the long-term
• English fluency
• Japanese skills
• Other languages
Please apply now!
Last modified on September 21, 2021
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2024 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.