Video Games Translation from Japanese to Spanish (Latin America) / Traditional Chinese / English / Korean
Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station
- Translate game apps from Japan for overseas versions
- Provide native level quality check for translated texts
- Handle inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
- Native level Spanish (Latin America) / Traditional Chinese / English / Korean
- JLPT N2, Business level Japanese language skill
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of games and anime
- JLPT N1
- Knowledgeable of Japanese games and anime
- Enjoys interactions with others
- Interested in Japanese Culture
Personality and motivation are appreciated over experience.
・No Translation Experience: ¥192,000～
・Game Translation Experience: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves, Annual Paid Leaves (First year: 10 days)
- Commuting Expenses covered
- Social Insurance
- Compensation (overtime/night allowance)
- Office Gatherings Expenses covered (2/year)
- No Dress Code (nails and unnatural hair color are allowed if not excessive)
【Rapid recruitment process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
We will send you an email with further details on the next step of the application process once you have passed the resume screening stage.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.