Global Indian International School
Global Indian International School (GIIS) is a chain of premier international schools, spread across 7 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, UAE, Vietnam and India). Founded in 2002, GIIS offers a comprehensive range of International and Indian curricula for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. These include the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), Cambridge IGCSE, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Global Montessori plus programme.
GIIS is a member of the Global Schools Foundation (GSF). It is due to the high standards of governance and established academic criteria that GSF has gained global recognition for excellence in education and has bagged over 100 National and International awards since its inception. GIIS’ mission is to nurture young minds into global leaders and innovators through its proprietary 9 GEMS™ methodology, a holistic approach to teaching that balances academics with sports, performing arts, entrepreneurship and character development.
Designation: PYP Teacher
Preferred candidate – should currently reside in Japan, Tokyo
Campus – Higashi Kasai Campus
• To have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation.
• To build a community of inquiry based learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate
• To involve parents, Governors and other members of the community extensively throughout the programme.
• To develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an enquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan
Desired Candidate Profile
• Relevant degree in education with 2 years of teaching experience in IB PYP section.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills required.
• Must exercise sound knowledge, be able to work independently and efficiently under time pressures and deadlines.
• Be adept at providing curriculum related solutions.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.