Learning Tree International School (CIS membership in process)
We are currently looking for professional teachers who are seeking a school where they can make a difference in the lives of children. Candidates must be warm, active, and energetic so that they can captivate and bond with the students. We are only looking for candidates who are available to begin training ASAP.
Our current available position is for an experienced teacher who enjoys working with pre/kinder as well as elementary-age students. Our teachers are passionate about challenging their students developmentally while making sure that the class is fun and engaging enough to foster a love of learning.
Main classroom teachers are in charge of the complete academic and social development of their students and as such they must be experienced, responsible, and professional. We are looking for teachers with a Bachelors in Education and/or Teaching license from their own countries.
The job details are as follows:
- Mon-Fri 9:05am-6:05pm (9:05am-9:45am Preparation time / 9:45am-1:45pm PreKinder / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time / 3:00pm-4:00pm Preparation time / 4:00pm-6:00pm Elementary)
- Complete National Social Insurance
- Promotion depending on your achievement
- We sponsor working visas
- Family-oriented working environment
- For teachers who establish themselves at our school, we offer support for pursuing higher education such as Masters and Ph.D.
- We have two campuses: 1 min from Kiba Station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line)
- Minimum of 1-year contract (Possibly shorter or longer depending on the start date and school year)
The starting salary for Licensed Elementary Teachers is 335,000yen with paid holidays (1 week Spring, 1 week Golden Week, 2 week Summer, 1 week Fall, 2 week Winter, 5 sick days)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.