[What you will be doing]
- Design and implement UI with designers and back-end developers
- Review and design back-end API base on the UI design plan
- Build the libraries necessary for the implementation
- Make UI components with designers
[Our tech stacks]
[Find out more about our products]
- Team development experience with CI service, GitHub and etc
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Last but not least, fit with open source and hacker culture
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Development experience in iOS and Android
- Development experience in REST API and server-side
- Development experience in Python and Golang
- Some experience and/or knowledge of AngularJS/React/Vue etc
- Experience implementing i18n (internationalization) for applications and/or webpages
- 10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (core hours between 11:00 - 16:00).
- We also have a Work-from-Home policy.
Including national holidays, you will have around 30 days of paid leave. This includes a New Year’s holiday (Dec 29th - Jan 3rd), four days to be used during the summertime, and annual paid leave. We also separately provide the ability to take paid time off to care for a family member.
- Bonus pay twice a year, health insurance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, welfare pension insurance, employee stock ownership plan, and benefits for your important life events supporting various SOGI (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity).
- Financial support for technical learning programs and for various technical certifications.
- Solve our coding challenge and show us your coding skills.
- Interview with our engineers online and get to know each other.
- Interview with our board members.
- Check the frequently asked questions regarding the screening process here.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.