1. Lesson Hours
Our lessons are offered from 10:00 - 22:00 on weekdays and 10:00 - 18:00 on Saturdays.
It is up to you to decide which days and hours to teach lessons.
*Please note that basically there will be no lessons on Sundays and Japanese National Holidays, but in the busiest season (February - March) we might open up some hours on those days.
2. Lesson Contents
We will ask you to follow Toshin’s original curriculum and textbooks which means there will be no free conversations.
(1) Native English Speaker
(2) Your own PC with Microsoft Office (Chrome books and Microsoft Office substitutes cannot be used.)
(3) Experience teaching Japanese students
(4) Valid Work Visa (We don't sponsor your visa)
(5) Bachelor's Degree( or higher)
(6) Only Residents of Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, and Kanagawa will be considered for this position.
(7) Applicants will be required to come to our office in Musashino City, Tokyo, at least twice (for an interview and training).
The payments will be made by performance-based wage system.
Our students are allowed to cancel up to 12 hours before the session time, and those will NOT be paid. The sessions which have been canceled in less than 12 hours and no shows will be paid.
There are two types of sessions
20 minutes (15-min. session + 5min. to write feedback)- 700Yen
40 minutes (30-min. session + 10min. to write feedback)- 1,400Yen
Example of payment in busy season(average):
20 minutes X 40 sessions = 28,000YEN
40 minutes X 60 sessions = 84,000YEN
TOTAL 112,000 YEN(minus income tax)
*Please note that it is up to the students to choose which teacher and time to make
reservations which means the payment will NOT be guaranteed.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter stating your work availability. We look forward to having you on our team!
(Only successful candidates will be contacted after the screening process.)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.