Kspace International School is looking to hire qualified / experienced teachers to prepare and teach lessons to children between 14 months to 6 years old.
We are looking for dedicated and motivated applicants with a passion for teaching who are looking to advance their career in education, with aspirations of leadership and increased school responsibility.
Successful applicants will be involved in daily group classes, private lessons across different age groups and abilities, and create materials and lesson content following the school's curriculum.
Kspace was established in 2001 and offers a truly international environment for our families and students, situated in an exclusive and easily accessible area of central Tokyo, Shirokane. We offer an excellent platform for teachers to showcase their skills and use their creativity to the full, and have lots of freedom for artistic expression. We are a fully English speaking, foreign owned entity, with a very high percentage of expatriate staff members.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to bring vibrant lessons to an already colourful atmosphere, then Kspace could be a perfect fit.
- Qualified teacher (Certifications such as TOEFL, TESL, B.Ed, CELTA)
- Experience in the National Curriculum of England is an advantage
- Ability to prepare and teach classes with minimal supervision
- Identify students’ individual learning needs
- Energetic, positive and animated in the classroom
Extra Consideration for:
- English, Maths, Science, Music, and Art skills are a huge plus
- Teachers with flexible work rosters
- Teachers with experience in seasonal school events such as Summer / Winter School
Please reply with your updated resume and a cover letter detailing relevant experiences and why you think you would be a great addition to the Kspace team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.