Full-time English instructor, to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. We are recruiting for a position starting April-May, 2021. Contracts are usually for an initial 12 months, although we are also considering shorter-term contracts as well – for example April-August, April-July, or even May-July.
We are currently only looking for candidates already in Japan, with the current travel restrictions for people travelling from other parts of the world.
We are hiring primarily for a position in Tokyo (Kanagawa), but also for Kyushu (Fukuoka).
Please include “FYC” (for a Full-Year Contract) or “STC” (for a Short-Term Contract) in your email to us.
If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Entry-level position, although we are always interested in what more experienced teachers have to offer, as well.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary – negotiable, including hourly or daily rate for a short-term contract.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided OR live in your own place & receive a rent subsidy.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Visa sponsorship available.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.