Berlitz Japan is accepting applications for full-time English instructors at our Hiroshima Language Center in Hiroshima City, starting in May, 2021.
Successful applicants will teach kids, teens and adults in our Language Centers and at client sites, including schools and universities. All teaching materials are provided.
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native-fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults, teens and children
* are willing and able to travel to client sites
* have experience teaching large groups preferred
We offer a competitive compensation with attractive benefits in a professional work environment. Training and materials provided.
Only domestic applications from those already residing in Japan will be considered. Overseas applications will not be considered.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP):
Days 1 to 5 of the Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held online, with Day 6 being conducted in-person at the Language Center.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.