EEMS: EASE English and Montessori School is looking for professional and enthusiastic Childcare staff and English Teachers.
Position: Childcare staff / English Teacher for Kids
Starting ASAP or at least starting from beginning of May
Full time or Part time (one year renewable, freelance contract)
Compensation for Full time : starts from 250,000 - 300,000per month (depends on your skill and experience)
Compensation for Part time : starts from 1,200-1,700 per hour (depends on your skill and experience)
*there is probation period, three months in general
Reimburse transportation fee up to 20,000 yen per month.
The National Health Insurance support is option for Full time teachers.
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Some kind of experience in taking care or teaching for kids
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Permission to work in Japan
- Currently reside in the Tokyo area
- Eager to take care of kids
- Plan to stay in Japan for more than one year
- Positive attitude to learn Montessori method
Main duties and responsibilities:
For childcare staff
- Take care of kids with Japanese nursery teachers
For English teachers
- Teach according tour curriculum and teaching methodology
- Achieve high levels of student satisfaction (Customer Service)
- Write brief student reports after each lesson
However first training period, a few weeks will be done in NES International School Komazawa-daigaku, Setagaya
For full time : 9:00-18:00 including one hour break
For Part time : 9:00-11:00, and 14:00-16:00
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.