Berlitz Japan is accepting applications for full-time English instructors at our Shinjuku and Seijo Language Centers in Tokyo, starting in the first week of April, 2021.
The interviews will be held in-person at our Shinjuku Language Center on the following dates:
• Monday, March 1 (11:00-13:00)
• Wednesday, March 3 (14:00-16:00)
• Tuesday, March 9 (11:00-13:00)
• Friday, March 12 (14:00-16:00)
Successful applicants will teach kids, teens and adults in our Language Centers and at client sites, including schools and universities. All teaching materials are provided.
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native-fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults, teens and children
* are willing and able to travel to client sites
* have experience teaching large groups preferred
We offer a competitive compensation with attractive benefits in a professional work environment. Training and materials provided.
Only domestic applications from those already residing in Japan, available for an in-person interview in Yokohama, and are able to attend the upcoming online IQP detailed below will be considered. Overseas applications will not be considered.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP):
Days 1 to 5 of the Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held online, with Day 6 being conducted in-person at the Language Center.
All potential employees must be able to attend in full the following IQP session held from:
March 22 to March 26, plus Day 6 to be scheduled at a later date.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.