Wayfarer Hospitality is technology enabled hospitality brand rapidly expanding our operations and team. We serve the everyday traveler, focusing on bringing them closer to local communities and meaningful experiences by offering simple, seamless, well-designed city accommodations at fair prices.
We’re looking to add a Front Operations team member to support our hotels in Kyoto. Full-time, contract and part-time positions are available.
WHO YOU ARE
• You structure & break down problems into pieces
• You will finish the job and always follow up
• You will ask thoughtful questions
• You are authentic, consistent and direct in your communications
• You like to try new approaches and change things
• You can move to Kyoto or are living in the Kansai area
• Give our travelers a simple, seamless, comfortable and detail-oriented stay
• Own and resolve the operational challenges and problems decisively and precisely
• Use technology to improve efficiency, speed and traveler services of the hotel
• Keep hotel rooms and premises very clean & ready for travelers
• Introduce travelers to our local community partners
• Think of ways to make things at Wayfarer hotel operations better. Better stay. Lower costs. Fairer prices. Do it.
• English fluency
• Japanese skills
• Other languages
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.