Otter Products includes two industry leading protective solution brands, both with a core emphasis on mobile handheld technology.
OTTERBOX is the #1 selling protective phone case brand in the U.S.A. and increasingly offers an expanded product lineup in the outdoor gear category.
LIFEPROOF is a globally recognized waterproof case pioneer that has grown to offer a product lineup which increasingly caters to those who live an active lifestyle.
With offices in Colorado (HQ), Hong Kong, San Diego and Cork we collaborate globally to deliver the best, but like our namesake Otter, we work hard and play hard together.
For more information visit our website.
The Commercial Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving revenue acceleration within the B2B & Commercial channels. This will be achieved through both the overall management of the existing Corporate Reseller Network and through prospecting for new opportunities across all verticals. The role will report to the Regional Sr. VP Business Development APAC.
Responsible Markets include: Japan
• Manage and exceed sales targets through business development in alignment with the APAC business plans
• To create and implement strategic business development strategies to grow revenue within the existing reseller networks
• Identify new channels for Commercial & B2B revenue streams
• Report quarterly initiatives, development plans, challenges and track performance within select channels
• Achieve Quarterly KPIs aligned to the business objectives
• Work cross functionally with the APAC business development / sales team to drive the overall success within the region
• Effective use of the company CRM system to record, track and communicate the Commercial Revenue Pipeline
• Identify, create and manage an optimised Commercial Distribution strategy for the region
• Implement Business Development plans in Field Services, Education, Construction, Government and Key verticals
• Work closely with Commercial Sales Manager to design and implement strategic plans that will drive revenue acceleration within Japan
• Evaluate and recommend any gaps within the Product Portfolio through cross functionality within the Product and Marketing teams
• Commercial mindset and a focus on key account development
• Identify key verticals for growth
Frequent communication with:
• APAC Commercial Sales and Business Development Team
• Regional Marketing and Product teams regarding upcoming campaigns and product launches
• Operations team to ensure product supply and logistics meet customer expectations
Ability to work autonomously in a home-based office, with interstate and international travel
• University degree
• Ability to work as part of a group of people, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties
• Minimum 6 years’ sales and strategic business development experience, preferably in Telecommunications and Consumer Electronics industries
• Native Japanese speaker, business level English
• Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM System preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid Driver’s license is desirable but not essential
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.